Upholstery Cleaning & Protection
A Woolsafe certified technician can make all the difference to the end result, as we can properly identify your sofa fabric type. This important step insures you get the cleaning result that you are looking for – understanding the pros and cons of cleaning wool, synthetic, or natural fibres, like cotton, duet, linen, sisal and rayon can make all the difference. It is recommended that most upholstered items be cleaned at a frequency of 12-24 months.
Our customers are always surprised by the amazing results after they have their sofa and dining chairs cleaned.
Leather Furniture Care
Leather lounges are a beautiful asset to your home and require special care when cleaning. Ulysses Total Cleaning are experienced in caring for your leather furniture. We will first assess and test clean your furniture to determine the best approach to cleaning. All leather is hand cleaned using the highest quality cleaners and leather conditioner.
Mattress Hygiene Clean
Did you know that most mattresses contain dust mites, bacteria and fungi that could lead to skin allergies, eczema, headaches or could be upsetting your asthma? Here’s what’s included in our mattress clean service; *We start with a thorough vacuum of the mattress using a high powered vacuum head and hepa filter to remove dust mites, their excrement and dead skin cells. The mattress is then pre-treated and cleaned using a high temperature water extraction method – stains such as blood and urine can be treated at this time. The last step is an anti-microbial spray which kills bacteria.
Your mattress will be dry enough for a peaceful nights sleep within 4 hours. We recommend you have your mattress hygienically cleaned every six months.
Ask about our great discounts when combined with a carpet steam clean service.
Fabric Protection (Scotchguard)
Rugs, sofas or any important fabric material can benefit with the right fabric protection. Fabric protection can provide you with valuable layer of defense and protection from those unforeseen accidents and can assist with sun fading and fibre soiling. When it comes to fabric protection you get what you pay for; a high quality fabric protector, correct application and an effective pre-clean can extend the life of your fabrics. Ulysses Total Cleaning provides the highest quality protective treatment for your fabric.
Why choose Ulysses Total Cleaning for your upholstery clean?
- Experienced and reliable
- Qualified through the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration
- Ulysses Total Cleaning Carpet Technicians regularly attend recognised training courses and industry events to remain up to date with the latest developments and techniques.
- Peace of mind that a Highly qualified and experienced technician will safely and effectively clean your fabrics
- Use of our high temperature, high suction steam cleaning system removes germs, bacteria, dust, mites, oils and pet smells from the fabric
- Hygenic and allergen safe mattress free of dust mites and contaminates
- Fabrics ready to use within 2-4 hours of cleaning
- Extend the life of your furniture
- A proven track record of delivering quality results and testimonials from our satisfied customers
Ulysses Total Cleaning can give your sofa and upholstered furniture a new lease of life, removing stains and odours. Dont forget to ask about Fabric Protection to extend the life of your furniture.
Our friendly staff are waiting to give you a free quote today.