Rug Cleaning Specialists Gold Coast
Ulysses Total Cleaning are the Gold Coast rug cleaning specialists – many other carpet cleaners send their specialty rugs to us! We can provide expert care and cleaning of Synthetics, Wool or Natural Fibres including Rayon, Sisal, Duet, Linen, Cotton or Silk.
We employ many different cleaning techniques for cleaning rugs; the technique used depends on the type of rug and your needs. It is very important to first identify the type of rug in order to determine the best cleaning solution. Our number one priority is the complete care of your rug and determining the best possible methods and techniques to bring your rug back to life.
Rug Cleaning Procedure
- We begin with an inspection of the rug to determine is fibre, country of origin and colour fastness. Rugs are generally comprised of either wool, cotton, silk, synthetic, or natural plant fibres, and each one has it’s own cleaning characteristics. At this stage, any specific stains, odours, and colouring are analysed to determine the exact process for cleaning and decide if the rug should be taken to our rug cleaning facility or cleaned on site.
- Excess soil and dust is then removed from the rug
- The rug is vacuumed with a commercial vacuum cleaner with a HEPA filter
- Next a pre-spray of cleaning agent ensures an even application over the rug and fringes. All our cleaning solutions are water based and bio-degradable, and as close to ph neutral as possible. This means the fibres and dyes within the rug are not harshly treated or damaged during the cleaning process. To retain their soft silky finish all silk rugs are cleaned using our specialised products endorsed by the Australian Carpet Cleaning Institute.
- The rug is gently agitated using a rotary soft brush to loosen soiling. We use rotary shampooing because it has a proven gentle buffing action on the rug fibres and assists greatly in final dirt particle removal.
- The rug is then washed, deodorised and nuetralised to soften the rug
- We then use the rotary dry pad to remove any residual soiling and brighten the rug
- The rug is then groomed using grooming tools to set the pile
- Finally the rug is dried in a humidity controlled room, this process takes a few days depending on the composition of the rug
- Final inspection of the rug, and hand cleaning of all fringes occurs before it is rolled, wrapped and delivered back to your home.
Why choose Ulysses Total Cleaning for your Rug Clean?
- Jena Dyco trained, certified and registered technicians
- Qualified through the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration
- Wool Safe Trained and Certified
- Peace of mind that a Highly qualified and experienced technician will safely and effectively clean your rugs
- We use the highest quality cleaning chemicals and equipment
- Ulysses Total Cleaning Carpet Technicians are constantly attending recognised training courses and industry events to remain up to date with the latest developments and techniques.
- Cleaning of Synthetics, Wool, Natural Fibres, Rayon, Sisal, Duet, Linen, Cotton or Silk
Professional and Fully Trained Rug Cleaning Specialists are available to answer any questions you may have. Best quality rug cleaning for all types of rugs, Call, text, email or click here to get a free quote today.